Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here we gooooo!!!!!!!

OK, so I'm FINALLY getting into the digital world...I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while....after all, I am a computer teacher. Shouldn't I know all about these kinds of things?? You would think! However, admittedly, I only have time to know little more than the things I teach about and blogging has not been one of them. However, lately I've noticed that more and more teachers ARE blogging and I've had some of my students ask about how they can get one started. Soooo, here I am, starting my own, kind of an experiment and a chance to step out into the world of online journaling.
Good timing too. There have been so many times recently that Isaac has said or done something or Kenzie has looked at me and melted my heart that I've thought 'I have to remember that!' or just simply, 'Thanks, Lord!'. So,that's what this is going to be: a Thank you/Blessing/That is Something to Remember Blog. I'm really going to try to make this something I do AT LEAST once a week. Some days it may just be a quick funny Isaac or Kenzie (when she starts talking:)) says that I want to remember forever and other days it my be a prayer to help me get through those 'funny' or 'not-so-funny' days! Whichever and whatever it may be, I hope to look back at this and see just how blessed I am to be me-Wife, Mom, daughter, sister, friend, and whatever else He molds me into! So, here we goooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment